If you guys looking for a good headphone specially for gaming and in addition to that for multimedia too then you have come to a right place. In this blog you will get to know about Eksa E900 Gaming Headphone and by the end of this blog you can decide whether this headphones fits in your requirements or not. So, without wasting your more time let’s start our review.
Contents in the Box
- A premium quality headphone carrying bag
- Detachable mic
- Audio Splitter
- User manual
Eksa E900 Gaming Headphone Pros & Cons
- It comes with 2 years of warranty.
- Comfortability is pretty awesome. Its earcups cushions are way much soft as well as head band cushion. Now you don’t feel pain on your ears.
- Light weight : Due to its light weight you can wear it up to long hours which you want definitely while gaming because many people do gaming for long hours.
- Easy controls : Its controls are very easy to use. You can turn off/on your mic with that dedicated switch given in your headset wire and volume control wheel also work very smooth, so you don’t have to control your volume manually from screen of your phone, PC, etc.
- 3.5 mm jack : It comes with 3.5 mm jack which is compatible with most of the devices and if somewhere not (like on Computer) then you can use that audion splitter cable which comes in the box.
- Detachable mic : It comes with a detachable mic and which is adjustable too. You can adjust your mic according to your mouth whether you want it very close to your mouth or away from it. So you don’t need to speak low/loud.
- Plastic build : Many people prefer metal build quality headphones but it also makes a little heavy but it’s okay different people may have different choices. So if you are looking a metal build headphones then this may disappoint you
- Cable not braided
- Multimedia is okay but not that much if you are true music lover and who wants each and every beats to be clean n clear.
- This is wired headphone if you are looking for a Headphone bluetooth + wired (2in1) then click here
Eksa E900 Gaming Headphone Sound & Build Quality
Now come to our main usage of headphone features which is sound and then build quality.
- Its sound quality is very good due to its 50 mm drivers which gives you crystal clear sound.
- Voice Quality : Its mic quality is also very good, you teammate or listerner easily hear your voice though it does not come with noise cancellation but you get a cover for your mic which suppress noise a little bit.
- Game Sound : As it is made up specially for gamers then you can judge your enemy footstep sound easily, it’s very clear from 360 degree sound support. You can judge your enemy direction if you have sound sense.
- Its cushions are very soft that doesn’t irritate your ears or any kind of pain if you use it for long hours.
- It’s made up of plastic to keep it light weighted.
- Although its wire is not braided but it is thick and durable. You can smoothly use it for long time.
As in my opinion if you guys are a gamer and looking for a gaming headphone around 2000 budget then you can definitely go for this.