If you guys are looking to buy an earphone under the budget of 500 INR and want to know whether Realme Buds 2 Neo is a good choice for you? Then you have come to the right place. By the end of this blog, you will get to know about this earphone completely and finally, you can decide whether you should buy it or not.
Contents in the Box
Now let’s go and check out what you can see inside the box of this earphone.
- 2 extra pairs of eartips (Size : Small & Large) Medium size connected to you earphones by default
- User Manual
Realme Buds 2 Neo Specifications
Now let’s have a look at its specifications, to get a complete knowledge of this products
- You will get 11.2 mm large driver in this earphones.
- Single button controller with in line Mic. You can use button to pick up & hang up calls, play/pause music, double tap to change next music track, triple tap to go to previous track and at last on holding it for 2 seconds you can enable google assistant.
- This earphones comes with 1.3 meters wire length, due to which you don’t have any issue with carrying phone in your pocket while your earphones plugged in.
- It comes with very light weight of 13 grams, so you don’t feel heavy on your ears.
- Eartips bent angle is 45o, due to that it fits in your ears very easily and give you more precise grip.
Realme Buds 2 Neo Sound Quality
Now go for earphones one of the major roles which is its sound quality.
Voice Quality : You can hear caller’s voice very sharp and that person also hears you clearly. If there is any noise then the caller will hear it a little bit but still your voice can be heard by the caller.
Bass : This earphone gives you a bass boosted experience but that bass is not that much level of bass which you experience in expensive earphones and in this price it is awesome that you are getting a bass boosted earphone under 500 INR budget.
Vocals : Its vocal is a little bit low due to its bass boosted effect and you get the experience of a slightly bass effect in its vocal.
Gaming Sound : If we discuss about its sound quality while gaming. Then this is OK for gaming. You can hear footsteps, gun sounds, and other things but not that loud and clear but you can easily do your gaming with this. But if you want good Gaming Earphones then you can click here
Design & Build Quality
This earphone comes with a very decent and attractive look. Its earbuds are made up of polycarbonate material (in basic language plastic). There are no metal parts that can be seen but it’s quite tough.
If we talk about its wire quality then there is no braided wire you will get to see, normally plastic but good quality and tangle-free wire.
You will get a universal 3.5mm Jack in L-shape (90o angle) and because of its L-shape design, you can play games without any disturbance. I mean that it does not stick in your hand while gaming.
It comes in two different colours complete Black or Blue.
You don’t get any magnet on its ear tips like realme buds 2.
Now let’s jump to the conclusion part of this earphone, whether you should take it or not. So if we see overall on its performance and other things after keeping in mind the price of earphone then it’s very good for your music and for gaming it’s good but not that much if you are dedicated gamer and want full crystal clear gaming sound coz in this price I don’t think you will get that much quality if your expectations are that much high. So basically in final words if I have to buy an earphone under 500 INR budget then definitely go for it.